Socio & Sponsor
We are very proud to present you the Behavioral Optometry Academy Foundation subdivision and partners.
BOAF - Subdivision
The European Academy of Syntonic Optometry (EASO) is a nonprofit association-subdivision of BOAF dedicated to education and research in Syntonic Optometry - photoretinology - the therapeutical application of light to the visual system.
For more information on the European Academy of Syntonic Optometry, we refer you to visit the EASO website.
International coalition of behavioral Optometry - ICBO
ICBO is a coalition of Behavioral Optometry organizations worldwide.
The members of ICBO are:
ACBO - Australia
BABO - United Kingdom
BOAF - Europe
COVT&R - Canada
OEPF - USA
SIODEC - Spain
BOAF is very proud to be partner of this wonderful ICBO Coalition.
BOAF - PARTNERS
This is an exciting time for BOAF with the birth of its subdivision the European Academy of Syntonic Optometry (EASO) and the establishment of partnership with SIODEC, OEPF, CSO, NORA, BABO, COVT&R and COVD. Providing education in "Behavioral Optometry" all over the globe.
Visit the BOAF Partner websites and discover their events and programs!
- Sociedad International de Optometria del desarollo y del comportamiento (SIODEC) - Spain - Link: www.siodec.org
- Optometric Extension Program Foundation (OEPF) - USA - Link: www.oepf.org
- College of Syntonic Optometry (CSO) - USA - Link: www.collegeofsyntonicoptometry.com
- Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association (NORA) - USA - Link: www.nora.cc
- British Association of Behavioural Optometrist Optometrists (BABO) - UK - Link: www.babo.co.uk
- Canadian Optometrists in Vision Therapy & Rehabilitation (COVT&R) - Canada - Link: www.visiontherapycanada.com
- College of Optometrists in Vision Development (COVD) - USA - Link: www.covd.org
photography provided by Jared Chambers